EDUCATION & TRAINING
- BA Engineering / “Dipl. Ing.“ Aviation & aerospace technology, subject focus IT
Quality Management Siemens Workshop
Quality Management ISO9001:2000
Project Management Seminar
Team Leadership & Personal Management Seminar
Safety, Signal and Communication Technology Training
Final Function Testing & Commissioning ESTW L905 (certified)
EBI Link 700 Maintenance
ETCS Level 2: Basic, Technique & Test Strategy, Test Lab
ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level (certified)
MAJOR CAREER STEPS
Test & Validation Manager for TMS Project Since 05/18
- Responsible for defining, planning and controlling the test and validation activities to introduce a new Traffic Management System.
- Maintain a close communication with the customer to facilitate a transparent exchange of information, clarify technical aspects and meet the customer requirements with providing suitable evidence.
In Charge for Migration & Commissioning Concept 2017
Provided expertise in the development of concepts to partake in tenders for Norway TMS and ERTMS.
Collaborated in interdisciplinary teams and took lead of the topics Migration & Integration Strategy.
- German: Native
- English: Proficient
- French: Basic
(Multi-computer system high security with three computers)
- Transportation Systems
& Signaling Technology
- Energy Provider
- Software Manufacturer
- Business Management
Software Functional Tester / Acceptance Assessor
- Successfully executed system integration, correspondence and
acceptance tests for interlocking in various countries by installing
new computer systems, implementing software tests and assessing.
- Provided support during commissioning of new and rebuilding of
- Ensured suitable documentation and implementation in accordance
with process descriptions (CENELEC).
Skandinavia 09/2014 – 04/2018
Finland (2 stations), Denmark (2 stations), Norway (4 lines, 5 stations)
ESTW-L905 (SOC/VCC), ESTW-L905 (HIS), AzLM, FEC, PLC, DL, MOP, CTC, Development of Test Documentation
Eastern Europe 01/2009 – 11/2013
Romania (Test Floor), Latvia (32 stations, 2 centers),
Bosnia (12 stations), Slovania (2 stations)
Technique: ESTW L90 (INTEL), ISA, ESTW-L905 (SOC/VCC), AzLM, FEC,
PLC, DL, Coded Track Circuits (Russian technique), CTC,
Gleiskreise, MOP, Development of Test Documentation
Domestic Projects of DB AG 07/2002 – 12/2008
e.g. Leipzig, Halle, Zwickau, Erfurt, Freiberg, Saarbrücken
Technique: ESTW L90, SVII, SVIII (DEC, INTEL, EAM, AZA, ISA), UZ, SZ
Project Manager for ”ProKom“ 10/2000 – 06/2002
- Developed a tool to simplify data communication between train
control systems with consideration of the network topologies.
- Successfully coordinated the entire process including requirements
analysis, implementation, test specification, testing, and integration
as well as documentation while being personally responsible for the
object-oriented analysis and design.
Managing Director Since 07/1998
B&B Systemhaus GmbH, Stuttgart
- Founded company with companion as engineering services provider.
- Received TÜV certification in 06/1999 by implementing a quality
management system in accordance with ISO 9001.
- Managed a team of 3-20 employees in job sixe execution over a
period of 20 years.
Download CV Click Here